Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

I am having a hard time with the mask, people can't see my expressions, so here is my solution. I made a sad face, an angry face and of course a happy face. Do you like it?
Me and my daughter Ali!
Aww, we are so beautiful!
Having a terminal illness has giving me a different perspective on life and what matters most. I take nothing for granted I know my life isn't in my hands it in the Lords Hands, but how I live my life is in my hands with the help and strength From my Savior Jesus Christ I will live it to the fullest. I am truly grateful for my Heavenly Father and I know he loves me enough to allow me these trials and tribulations and with His help and my faith I will overcome them and become a stronger and better person Physically, Mentally and Spiritually.
So now I live each day with the attitude of an 86 year old! You know how old people seem to have life figured out; whats important and whats not, they don't care what other people think, and they do what they want, eat what they want and say what they want. I might as well have some fun (with my new attitude) because lets face it there are a lot of people wandering around with bad hair, fat girls in shorty shorts,leggings, and halter tops, camel toe jeans and half shirts with their muffin tops hanging out. So now I won't be afraid to tell them... I might even make them sign's to wear so other people will know they aren't dealing with the sharpest tools in the tool box of life.

Take care, Love Crystee

5 comments:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Crystee, so glad to see you still have your sense of humor. Have you put on the angry face yet? Would love to see a pic of that one!

April said...

I love you Larsh girls!
:-)
love,
April Catlett

Liz said...

Thanks for the blog! We are thinking of you! love, the Wesenbergs

mike said...

Crystee
Its your cousin Mike, I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you and your family have to go through this. It's really hard to think about you struggling like this, by the way everybody that knows you can say that you have never taken life for granted. I can also say that you have alot of people pulling for you not only because the family is so big but because your are a special person. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make things easier for you any way I can get involved, whatever you got for me I would be happy to pitch in. But most of all know I will pray every day.

Love Mike Brower

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystee;
I've tryied to do this a couple of times, mabey this time it will work. You know that I understand the fight that your going threw. But what i don't understand is your dogs???? When i first saw them i thought they were road kill, but after a closer look I realised that they were in fact your dogs. Man,,, talk about only a face that a mother could love!! ha ha ha... I'm just kidding,,, you know I love you,, looking forward to talking with you..
Love ya,,
Uncle Lonnie & Aunt Lynn