Wednesday, January 14, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!!!

Well today I went to the Dr. for a bunch of test and a Bone Marrow biopsy and the good news is my body is producing all three blood components and I don't have to do the growth factor!! I did Chemo today and will do a dose on Friday, then I go down to once a week for four weeks, then two times a month for two months then once a month for a year. I feel so blessed thank you for all your prayers and support you have giving me. Now I can put all my energy on getting John over his Mouth Cancer so please continue keeping us in your prayers. Sorry this is so brief but I just had a couple of minuets take care Crystee

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yea! So glad for good news. You are amazing...keep hanging in there!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear of your great news. You are such a strong woman and a true inspiration to me. I think of you often and continue to pray for you. Your family has gone through so much and continue to survive through the toughest ordeals. Wow, is all I can say.