Saturday, December 13, 2008

Look what I did!

Look at my new Tattoo's!
I figured since I don't have hair I might as well make my head pretty!


I CAN SEE YOU!

Dustin you were right Tattoo's on the head don't hurt! May because mine are rub on.

Well I am still here and as you can see I am finding ways to spend my time I do get a little bored here at home. I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. We had the whole family over to our house the Sunday before to celebrate Thanksgiving since my brother was having a nose job on Monday and wouldn't be up for a big get together it was fun.

GOOD NEWS!

I went to the doctors yesterday to get blood and we found out that my red blood cells weren't as low as they expected and that my Bone Marrow is starting to make red cells! I am the only one in the study that this has happened to and they were happy yet surprised. I know that it is through the power of prayer that I am doing so well, so thank you to every one who keeps me in your prayers.

Now I am on to phase two of the clinical trial in a couple of weeks I will start on the Growth Factor and cut the Chemo down to once a week. This should stimulate my Bone Marrow into making all three blood components, so please keep me in your prayers. I can't say Thank you enough to all my family and friends for all you do for me and my family during these trials.

Take care and don't forget to hug those you love and tell them you love them.


No comments: